The Rod Blog

24 February 2006

The Rod Blog on National Radio!

A big black limousine glides by. In the back is the head honcho, grand poo bah of ABC Radio National. A fat cigar, and two beautiful assistants. They’ve just heard about the Rod Blog. “I want him on my station. See to it.”, and a team of lackeys is sent forth to find The-One-Who-Writes.

At 11am I get the call. My people talk to their people, and the deal is done. An episode of the Rod Blog is to be aired on the ABC Perspectives program, broadcast at 1755 each week day. It is an adapted version of Of Failure and a Christmas Wish, posted on Christmas day.

I’m very excited about this. I’ll need to make sure I do lots of practice reading to make it as good as I can get it. I’ll post the broadcast date when I have it.

Footnote:- parts of the preceding story may contain minor inaccuracies, or be fabricated.

2 Comments:

  • Hey Rod,

    dacks down!
    I just heard you are on the radio but I can´t get the cannel. You know why.

    Cheers McDorothy
    ... still in Amazonien hunting the Wicky Witch of the West

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:48 pm  

  • Great photos!
    Great blog!
    Thanks for stopping by and showing me the way to your site!
    :)
    Take care,
    From Canadar

    By Blogger Karen, at 3:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home